In 2019 we created a Customer Success Team within EcoOnline UK and Ireland, to help us continuously improve for our customers.
Two new departments of SDS Services and Account Management have been created from our existing customer service department.
By creating two separate teams we are giving our customers dedicated support and training personnel as well as staffing the requirement to keep the Chemical Manager - formally Chemdoc - database up to date for all our customers.
The key functions of the SDS Services function will be:
- Source and update SDSs.
- Extract data from the SDSs.
- Manage the support mailbox queries and resolve any day to day technical queries.
The key functions of the Account Managers will be:
- Onboard new customers.
- Provide training to our customers on-site and via the web.
- Be a point of contact to help resolve any queries or concerns.
- Monitor customer feedback.
- Provide a yearly review with our customers to help understand how we can better help our customers.
- Provide information on other product and service offerings to our customers.
- Your organisation will be assigned a dedicated account manager, providing a single point of contact for you.
- Your organisation will have a yearly review with the main contact to discuss your product/service usage and help plan for the future.
- Your organisation will be able to avail of training courses on chemical safety if required.
- Your organisation will be kept informed on any system or service changes through your account manager.
Meet the Team
Hannah has over 8 years’ experience working with Chemdoc, now Chemical Manager, and has excellent product knowledge. Hannah will lead and train the account management team to ensure our customers receive the best customer service we can provide.
Gillian was promoted to account manager in late 2019 having previously worked at EcoOnline as a member of the customer service team.
Arron joined EcoOnline in 2019 as a member of our Account Management team and has 20 years customer service and account management experience in the UK.