We have recently created a Customer Success Team within EcoOnline UK and Ireland, to help us continuously improve for our customers.
Two new departments of SDS Services and Account Management have been created from our existing customer service department.
By creating two separate teams we are giving our customers dedicated support and training personnel as well as staffing the requirement to keep the Chemdoc database up to date for all our customers.
The Key Functions of the SDS Services function will be:
- Source and update SDSs
- Extract data from the SDSs
- Manage the support mailbox queries and resolve any day to day technical queries
The key functions of the Account Managers will be:
- Onboard new customers
- Provide training to our customers on-site and via the web
- Be a point of contact to help resolve any queries or concerns
- Monitor customer feedback
- Provide a yearly review with our customers to help understand how we can better help our customers
- Provide information on other product and service offerings to our customers
Benefit for you the Customer
- Your organisation will be assigned a dedicated account manager, providing a single point of contact for you
- Your organisation will have a yearly review with the main contact to discuss your product/service usage and help plan for the future
- Your organisation will be able to avail of training courses on Chemdoc and Chemical Safety if required
- Your organisation will be kept informed on any system or service changes through your account manager