CHEMDOC is now CHEMICAL MANAGER
COSHH Management Made Easy
Create usable, relevant and compliant assessments
Avail of pre-filled GHS Classification information
Manage documentation and revision control Seamlessly
Always up to date
"EcoOnline has given us a much better overview of our use of chemicals and the risks involved. We now always have up-to-date safety data sheets and can extract good reports in terms of our inventory risk, exposure and more"
Deliver focused, relevant COSHH assessments to your staff
- Design a template specific to the needs of your organisation.
- Easy drop down builder is simple and quick for non EHS personnel.
- Use pre-defined fields that make adding data quick and easy.
Manage documents within the COSHH Risk Assessment module
- Publish the latest COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to health) assessments with updated revision numbers and dates and archive old assessments.
- Log all updates to COSHH assessments by registered users.
- Avail of pre-filled GHS classification information
Request users to sign off with our digital read confirmation solution
- Digital sign off/read confirmation of assessments is simple and organised.
- Users can download PDFs of COSHH Assessments quickly.
- Efficiently manage user read confirmation from one central location.
Calculate the degree of risk with mapping tools
- Ability to create complex risk matrices's - 3x3, 5x5
- Outline the severity of the risk
- Customise scoring categorie
Provide instant access with QR Codes or Read Only links to specific products and locations in your inventory
- Use the Chemical Manager app to scan QR codes and create Read links – directly to the required information
- Gives you direct access to risk summaries, safety data sheets and protection sheets
- Linking to area specific information enables all workers to find the information that they need quickly
Key Features of COSHH Assessments
Chemical risk mapping
Customised risk assessments
Chemical risk assessments
Localised risk assessments
Process risk assessment
Risk assessment builder
How to fulfill the REACH demands for chemical safety legislation
Does your company produce, import or use chemicals or chemical products? If yes, then your company likely has obligations in the EUs REACH legislation. Not sure what they are? Don’t worry, in this...Learn More
How to manage hazardous chemicals in the workplace
One of the most common hazards found in the workplace is the use, handling and storage of hazardous substances. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations have been introduced...Learn More
Key Terms for Understanding Chemical Health & Safety in the Workplace
Air monitoring: Air sampling in which monitoring of the potential level of exposure to airborne hazardous chemicals is carried out by monitor which is placed in a fixed position in a particular part...Learn More
Account Manager, EcoOnline
Get started with COSHH Risk Assessments today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your chemical safety processes with Chemical Manager.
You can also request a demo with one of our expert consultants.