Access the critical information about the chemicals on your site in easy to use Excel reports.
Chemical Safety Reports
Product Classification Reports
Using the suite of product classification reports you can list products based on:
- A single classification (flammable, corrosive, etc)
- A specific risk (Pregnancy Hazard etc)
- A number of classification criteria (eg. CMR report to show all Carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic hazards)
SDS Health Reports
Run reports on the quality/health of your supplier safety data sheets including:
- List of all non-compliant SDS (Missing or incorrect format)
- Summary of products by SDS status (GHS, Non-GHS, etc)
- Summary of product SDS by revision year.
Run reports on the substances contained in the products in your inventory
- List all individual substances by CAS Number
- Compare substances in your inventory against regulatory lists
- Filter reports according to substance classification
The Chemdoc team will create customised reports to match your regulatory/corporate compliance needs. Once custom reports are created and published your staff will have the ability to re-run them against the live inventory at any time.
Features available with Chemdoc
Simply tell us what products you have in your inventory and we do the rest, Safety data sheet management simplified.
We work with you to build customisable COSHH Risk Assessment templates that work for your organisation.
Create Chemical Labels in pdf format at a single click. Use one of our off the shelf templates or get the Chemdoc team to design a custom template to fit your needs.
Compare the substances in your inventory against regulatory lists including the REACH Candidate and authorization lists. Search your entire inventory for product ingredient substances. Search by CAS number, Substance Name or EC Number.
“all our Safety data sheets are GHS compliant, we have the most recent version and finally we have a system that is user friendly.”
Aileen Ashe, EHS Engineer, Merck