Be a liaison throughout the onboarding process of the EcoOnline Software products dealing directly with new and existing customers. Provide onsite and virtual training to the customers and meeting any of their requirements during the onboarding process.
- Be an approachable point of contact who guides the customer through the onboarding and process.
- Interact with the Sales Team, EcoOnline account managers and partners to make sure the customer’s requirements are communicated correctly.
- Be a product knowledge expert on EcoOnline products and future products recommending best product solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate EcoOnline products to customers to show how our product can be adapted to improve their business
- Educate customers about EcoOnline’s support options, online tools and self-help or tutorial training resources.
- Provide feedback to the products and R&D team.
- Show strong work ethic with composure for project management.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service.
- Follow existing processes and maintain satisfactory records of all customer information respecting data protection guidelines
- Train our U.K customer base through onsite visits and virtual training, including partners, across the U.K.
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team. The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in Customer Care, Onboarding and Training.
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment, manage complexity and multitask.
- Fluent English and excellent telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Detail oriented with an intense focus on accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- A background in SAAS applications or a background in Health & Safety will be considered an advantage.
- Onboarding: 1 year (Preferred)
- health and safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)