Software to get your chemical safety organised and compliant
What does Chemdoc do?
Chemdoc is a chemical safety management software that saves you money and time
- Source relevant safety data sheets for your inventory chemical products
- Empower staff to complete relevant and compliant COSHH chemical risk assessments
- Update your inventory on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate SDS
- Print custom reports on hazardous chemicals used onsite i.e. flammable, carcinogens.
- Distribute SDS to all your staff via online in one central location
- Print hazard labels for your chemical products
Features available with Chemdoc
Simply tell us what products you have in your inventory and we do the rest, Safety data sheet management simplified.
We work with you to build customisable COSHH Risk Assessment templates that work for your organisation.
Our on-line platform allows you to complete chemical safety reports which can be distributed to all employees within your business.
Create Chemical Labels in pdf format at a single click. Use one of our off the shelf templates or get the Chemdoc team to design a custom template to fit your needs.
Compare the substances in your inventory against regulatory lists including the REACH Candidate and authorization lists. Search your entire inventory for product ingredient substances. Search by CAS number, Substance Name or EC Number.
The Benefits of Choosing Chemdoc?
Chemdoc gives control back to those managing chemical safety by directly sourcing Safety Data Sheets from the manufacture on your behalf and supplying you with the tools to complete custom and relevant COSHH Risk assessments which will be complaint and also to ensure the safety of your employees.
- Personalised Safety Data Sheet Management without the hassle
- Localised and relevent COSHH assessment builder which simplifies the task
- Unrivaled real time chemical reporting which is like no other
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- A system which is also available through a mobile app is on hand when accurate information is needed the most