The primary roles of the DGSA include
- Provide ongoing consultancy to clients on all aspects associated with the consignment of dangerous goods.
- Complete onsite dangerous goods compliance audits.
- Develop client procedures for activities associated with the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Complete dangerous goods annual reports.
- Investigate dangerous goods related accidents or incidents.
- Provide training on all aspects associated with dangerous goods.
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype packages.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Full training is provided for the role. A qualification in health and safety or a DGSA certificates would be preferable.
- €30,000 -€40,000
- safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Preferred)
- Limerick (Preferred)
- DGSA (Preferred)