- Overall responsibility and accountability of safety management systems at client’s sites.
- Completing risk assessments.
- Development of safe systems of work across client sites.
- Development and managing the implementation of safety improvement projects.
- Initiating and management of accident investigation and prevention programmes across client sites.
- Providing health and safety related training courses.
- Development and maintenance of a robust safety management system audit programme.
- Provide day to day Environmental, Health & Safety support to organisations.
- Provide day to day support to the Senior HS&E Specialist as directed.
- Issue personal protective equipment (PPE) to staff as necessary.
- Undertake display screen assessments as required documented process.
- Undertake Health & Safety internal audits in line with documented process.
- Provide regular and periodic updates on Health & Safety issues as they arise.
- Other related services that may arise.
- Health and Safety: 2 years (Required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Ireland (Preferred)