Christmas is often referred to as the “Season of Giving,” and EcoOnline has long traditions of giving back to the community through charitable donations. This year, in addition to local contributions, we are supporting the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
- As a software provider developing solutions for environmental, health, and safety management, EcoOnline has committed to helping its customers create sustainable workplaces. For that reason, we are donating to the United Nations Global Compact, the world's largest corporate sustainability initiative. Their mission on business responsibility in human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption strongly connects to our principles and ESG strategy, says Göran Lindö, CEO at EcoOnline.
Looking back at 2021, we see how the continuous trends towards both “green” and “digital” reflect positive commitments towards frameworks such as the “EU Green Deal” and the “Build Back Better” - movement in the US. One of the common denominators across such frameworks is the focus on employee safety policies, risk management, employee engagement, and training. Working conditions are an essential determinant of overall living standards so organizations of all sizes have a great responsibility to contribute towards a sustainable world. But within sustainable business lies great potential for growth and innovation, to which EcoOnline is living proof.
A special thanks to all our employees, customers, and partners
For EcoOnline, the challenges presented over the past year have been recognized as opportunities, resulting in 2021 being record year. We are humbled and proud to have grown and developed our business.
In the past 12 months, over a thousand new customers have trusted EcoOnline to help them build a deeper understanding of their operational and EHS risks through easy-to-use and highly configurable SaaS solutions. Our products, and R&D department, have, together with our UX team, designed, developed, and improved more than 100 new features.
As a company, we have also been fortunate to recruit 155 new colleagues this year. This expansion will allow us to continue to develop our software solutions and provide best-in-class customer service, for our now 7000+ customers. In addition, we have welcomed more than 66 new and talented colleagues from four acquisitions.
In 2022, to fuel our mission of building solutions that help our customers create safe and sustainable workplaces while cultivating their overall safety culture, EcoOnline will continue to invest in innovative and progressive technology.
From all the staff at EcoOnline, we wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas. May the new year bring happiness, success, and continued safety at work and home!
In addition to donating to this global initiative, EcoOnline has a long tradition of helping nonprofit organizations operating in the different countries where EcoOnline is represented:
- Denmark: Børnecancer Fonden (Childhood cancer found)
- Finland: Sylva Ry (Childhood cancer found)
- UK & Ireland: Blood cancer Charity DKMS
- Sweden: Räddningsmissionen (Vulnerable families with children)
- Norway: "Lonely Christmas tree seeking gifts." (a joint initiative, where organizations like the Red Cross and the Salvation Army collect Christmas presents.)