Who are you?
You are the hunter and go getter, you love talking to existing customers and new prospects. You understand our prospects needs and challenges and how our software solutions Safety Manager and Chemdoc can solve their health and safety and chemical safety issues. You bring in new marketing and sales leads and prospects to the pipeline.
What will you be doing?
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales and build a pipeline to reach quota.
- Develop positive relationships and serve as EcoOnlines professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, social networking etc
- Possess strong knowledge of the software systems and service we offer and be able to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Updating all actions and data via the CRM system on Hubspot
- At least two years’ experience in Outbound B2B sales/Lead Acquisition is required. The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to generating new business leads.
- Customer focused with a solution-driven approach
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude. Someone who is willing to persevere to hit and exceed targets
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone skills
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Passion to hunt, educate, nurture and move prospects along the sales process funnel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Good at planning and organising time management and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our client’s system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Hold a minimum secondary level standard of education or equivalent
- Strong IT Skills, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with using a CRM is an advantage, desirable is Hubspot experience.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
Experience in the Health and Safety sector would be an advantage but not necessary
- SaaS (Software as a service) experience is preferable
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.