Capture, manage and assess incidents at the operational level - minimising future risk
Give employees and partners the tools to report, document and investigate EHS incidents
Streamline incident reporting and manage investigations easily
Quickly create customised and localised incident templates
Encourages employee participation and positive safety culture behaviour
Analyse incidents with this integrated, configurable incident system. Set actions, investigations, findings, for any type of accident or event management process. Use our ready made templates, or design your own incident and action system.
“When comparing solutions from different vendors during the procurement phase, we found that EcoOnline's OSH software is of a high standard. Compared to similar solutions for former experiences, I have been positively surprised."Marko Sulasalmi, HSEQ Manager, Wihuri.
Easily configure to your specific needs and requirements
- View real-time performance summaries to query all incident data instantly
- Use our mobile app to easily report incidents on any device, on or offline and sync once you have connectivity
- Automated notifications and actions will report and escalate incidents to the appropriate authority level
Track every stage of the incident reporting process in your organisation
- Effectively streamline incident reporting allowing you to identify root causes and key learnings.
- Assign actions to team members instantly based on required corrective measures.
- Log evidence at the scene and upload any file type to manage investigations easily.
Remove the cumbersome creation of manual incident reports
- Effortlessly create customised incident templates that are relevant for your business.
- The reporting and analytics tool accurately and effectively controls, manages, and tracks all stages of the incident reporting process
- With over 90 languages supported, wherever your incident occurs, it can be accurately recorded and translated easily
Gain control of your workplace safety with easy to use processes
Record the incident within your organisation
Incident management is a step-by-step process for
controlling health and safety incidents caused by hazards in the workplace.
Drill down into the data with visual reports and analytics to easily establish patterns, underlying root causes and lagging indicators.
Review and revise your findings
You must review the controls you have put in place to make sure they are working. Assign corrective actions and track them through to completion.
Key Features of Incident Management
Built-in Action Tracking
Reporting and Analytics
5 Steps to Change the Safety Culture in your Organisation
According to a study conducted by the HSE, “The safety culture of an organisation is the product of individual and group values, attitudes, perceptions, competencies, and patterns of behaviour that...Learn More
5 ways to engage your coworkers in health and safety
Establishing a strong health and safety conscious work environment is a major challenge for most organizations, nevertheless, numerous companies worldwide have gone on to develop safety cultures that...Learn More
The Cost and Causes to Poor Health & Safety in the Workplace
Every year, thousands of people in the UK are forced to take time off work due to health and safety - related issues. According to the Health and Safety Executive in 2017/2018 there were 144 fatal...Learn More
Learn more about our customers
DGSA Advisor, EcoOnline
Get started with Incident Management today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with EcoOnline EHS.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.