Who are you?
You love talking to and developing relationships with new prospects. You understand their needs and challenges and how Safety Manager can manage health and safety in the workplace while protective people and the environment. You close deals regularly while upholding the utmost integrity.
Who are we?
EcoOnline is a leading online SAAS safety software provider and work with small, medium and large manufacturing companies globally. EcoOnlne has over 5,500 customers using it’s software in over 80 industries.
What will you be doing?
As Account Executive, you will focus on driving growth by developing new business relationships with companies we target.
- Generating leads for new Sales Opportunities
- Extending EcoOnline’s reach into new UK accounts.
- Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota.
- You will be responsible for holding appointments with the right decision makers at new prospects.
- You will be presenting and holding demos of our software to EHS Managers and EHS Teams, Operation Departments and Finance Departments.
- Assist the Marketing & Sales and Customer Success divisions with lead generation events and improving the value proposition for new customers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement accurately, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers consistently.
- An energetic new business hunter.
- Minimum of 2 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and business development experience with large enterprises. (Inbound and Outbound Sales Experience)
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota while working and excelling in fast paced environments
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles from initiation to close.
- A strong network of EHS contacts in Manufacturing industries is a bonus.
- Be a positive, self-starter with a strong work ethic whom is business minded and target driven and a team player
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Committed to the success and the improvement of the company
- Interested in working hard and achieving unparalleled results
- Friendly, personable and professional personality
- Impressive time management skills and ability to work independently
- BA/Degree level preferred.
- Be flexible for national travel (minimum international travel), hold a valid passport and driving licence.
- ·A clean UK driving license
- Own Transport Required (Car allowance will be provided per month)
- Competitive base salary and very generous bonus structure
- Great career advancement opportunities for senior sales and management
- An awesome, open and vibrant start up environment
- Training paths and budget to ensure you’re on top of your game
Job Type: Full-time