Who are you?
You love talking to existing customers and new prospects. You understand their needs and challenges and how Chemdoc and Safety Manager can solve their health and safety issues. You close deals regularly while upholding the utmost integrity.
Who are we?
EcoOnline is a leading chemical safety software provider and work with medium to large manufacturing companies globally.
What will you be doing?
As Account Executive, you will be reporting to the Sales Director and focus on driving profitable growth by developing new business relationships with companies we target.
- Extending Chemdoc’s reach into new Irish accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and up-selling new products.
- Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota.
- You will be responsible for holding appointments with the right decision makers at new prospects.
- You will be presenting and holding demos of our software to EHS Managers and EHS Teams, Operation Departments and Finance Departments.
- Assist the Marketing & Sales and Customer Success divisions with lead generation events and improving the value proposition for new customers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement accurately, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers consistently.
- An energetic new business hunter.
- Minimum of 2 years of quota carrying sales and business development experience. (Inbound and Outbound Sales Experience)
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota while working and excelling in fast paced environments
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles from initiation to close.
- Be a positive, self-starter with a strong work ethic whom is business minded and target driven and a team player
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Committed to the success and the improvement of the company
- Interested in working hard and achieving unparalleled results
- Friendly, personable and professional personality
- Impressive time management skills and ability to work independently
- BA/Degree level preferred.
- Be flexible for national travel (minimum international travel), hold a valid passport and driving licence.
- A clean Irish driving license
- Own Transport Required (Car allowance will be provided per month)
- Very competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Great career advancement opportunities for senior sales and management
- An open and vibrant start up environment
- Training paths and budget to ensure you’re on top of your game
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)