- Developing high quality, efficient code to meet business needs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our online applications
- Ability to create clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Influence technical decisions and improve development processes and infrastructure
- Researching and proposing appropriate new technologies to meet business challenges
- Coordinate with co-developers and other team members
- Third level IT or related qualification
- PHP 5+ years expertise.
- PHP framework knowledge (with Laravel and/or Yii 2.0).
- Unit testing
- Solid Database knowledge (PostgreSQL , MySql, Maria DB)
- API production (and consumption)
- API documentation skills (Yaml/Swagger)
- Jira or Trello project tool experience
- Solid experience using Git/GitHub and related workflows in a distributed team environment
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Fluent English and communication skills
- Machine learning / Deep learning is a serious advantage.
Please note that all applicants MUST hold a valid working visa to be considered for this role.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please apply.
- €40,000.00 to €55,000.00 /year
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)