Chemical Labels E-Shop
Do you have everything you need for labelling hazardous goods?
Organisations manufacturing, supplying, using, storing and transporting chemical products must comply with the following regulations:
- ADR, IMDG and IATA transport regulations.
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) regulations.
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Chemical Agent) regulations. S.I 619 of 2001.
We have specialised in our field for over 15 years, we are able to provide you with the best and most complete solution for all your chemical needs. Our industry knowledge and expertise mean that you can rely on us to guide you through new GHS legislation, and ensure that your labels are always in compliance with latest government regulations and of the highest quality.
Correct labelling of all chemicals is a legal requirement – it is also crucial for workplace safety and avoids costly disposal of unknown products. Our label product store Hazshop offers you a one-stop shop for everything you need, ranging from stock labels to custom labels depending on your needs.
At Hazshop, we pride ourselves in supplying the highest quality chemical and hazardous material labels for our clients. Our labels are produced to the highest specification and compliant with current legislation requirements.
- Hazard labels for carriage
- Warning diamonds and placards
- Dangerous for the environment labels
- Limited quantity labels
- GHS labels
- CLP labels and pictograms
- Tactile warning labels
- Flammable labels
- Cargo aircraft only labels
- This way up (orientation) labels
- IATA time and temperature sensitive labels
And many other handling & shipping labels and marks.
Contact us to explore Hazshop
If you want to talk to someone in relation to chemical labels contact our head office.