ADR and IMDG Awareness
In accordance with chapter 1.3 of the ADR and IMDG regulations personnel involved in the activities associated with the transport of dangerous goods by road and sea must undertake ADR and IMDG Awareness Training. Course is available as ADR Awareness Training only or ADR and IMDG Awareness Training.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- Be familiar with the general provisions of dangerous goods transport regulations.
- Be familiar with the legislation associated with the transport of dangerous goods be road and sea.
- Know how products are classified as dangerous goods.
- Be familiar with the requirement for packaging, labelling and marking dangerous goods.
- Be aware of vehicle requirements for transporting dangerous goods.
- Be familiar with the documentation required for transporting dangerous goods.
- Be aware of the stowage and segregation requirements associated with transporting dangerous goods.
- Be familiar with Emergency Response Documents.
- Introduction to Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods accidents and incidents
- Transport Legislation
- Labelling & Marking
- Loading and placarding of vehicles.
- Segregation and Compatibility
- Dangerous Goods Documentation
- Vehicle Requirements
- Emergency Response
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Contact us to explore Training
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the completing any of our training course for your business, contact one of our chemical safety experts in EcoOnline.