Chemical Agent Risk Assessment
It is the duty of every employer to determine whether any hazardous chemical agents are present at the workplace and to assess any risk for the safety and health of employees arising from the presence of those chemical agents.
By the end of this course participants will:
- Identify chemical hazards associated with chemical products.
- Understand the legal requirement to carry out Chemical Agent Risk Assessments.
- Improve risk management practices using simple assessment tools.
- Carry out an effective chemical risk assessment.
Course had been designed to include:
- Introduction to Chemical Risk Assessments.
- Chemical Safety Awareness
- Risk Assessment Process
- Case study
- Completion of a Chemical Agent Risk Asssessment.
3 - 4 hours
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Health and Safety Qualification
Chemical Safety Specialist
Contact us to explore Training
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the completing any of our training course for your business, contact one of our chemical safety experts in EcoOnline.