Segregation of Healthcare Risk Waste
In accordance with the chapter 1.3 of the ADR European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road regulations, employees involved in the transport of dangerous goods must have training commensurate to their duties. This training provides information on the segregation and packaging of healthcare risk waste.
Introduction of healthcare risk waste
- Healthcare waste
- Categories of healthcare waste
- Segregation of healthcare risk waste
- Packaging of healthcare risk Waste
- Transport requirements
- Know the legislation relating to healthcare risk waste
- Be able to recognise healthcare risk waste
- Apply the methodology for waste identification, classification and disposal
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the waste management chain
- Identify opportunities for waste minimisation
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Contact us to explore Training
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the completing any of our training course for your business, contact one of our chemical safety experts in EcoOnline.