Transport of Patient Specimens by Road and Air
The main aim of this course is to provide training to staff on the correct method of transporting patient specimens by road and air.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- Know hazards associated with the transport of patient specimens.
- Be familiar with the legislation associated with the transport of patient specimens.
- Differentiate and identify Category A and B Specimens.
- Package Category A and B Specimens for transport by road and air.
- Know the additional requirements for transport Category A Patient Specimens.
- Be aware of the hazards associated with the transport of refrigerated specimens.
- Package refrigerated specimens for transport by road.
- Be familiar with the additional requirements for transport or patient specimens by air.
Category A Specimens
Category B Specimens
Packaging for transport of Category B Specimens
Packaging for transport of Category A Specimens.
Transport of Refrigerated Specimens
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Contact us to explore Training
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the completing any of our training course for your business, contact one of our chemical safety experts in EcoOnline.