Dermot Dinan - Solutions Manager Ireland & UK Dermot has over 15 years experience in developing and deploying health and safety systems in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing and Consumer Goods.
Best Practice Advice on Chemical Safety Management
Title: Best Practice Advice on Chemical Safety Management
The webinar will cover:
- Challenges managing chemical safety for health and safety teams
- Key learnings: first-hand experience
- The main changes/trends in chemical safety
- Current chemical legislation and how it affects EHS personnel & companies
- Main updates to chemical regulations coming in next year and how it will impact you
- How Brexit will impact chemical safety
- 10 steps to success on chemical safety management (save time & achieve compliance)
- Walkthrough of digital chemical safety solution
- Q&A session
Henry Mooney - Dangerous Goods Advisor, EcoOnline With over 20 years’ experience working within chemical safety, Henry shares a great deal of expertise managing dangerous substances and working on COSHH Compliance. In addition Henry has worked with some of the largest companies across a multitude of industries.