Title: Health and Safety continuity during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Time: 52 minutes
As global concerns grow as a result of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many establishments worldwide are facing rapid response challenges on a scale the world has never seen before. From disruptions to the supply chain, employee wellness issues, social distancing mandates and general hygiene requirements, global businesses require robust business continuity plans.
Many organisations across the globe are having to evaluate their current preparedness to the potential impact on their operations. By understanding the risks and planning for continuity, businesses can provide the most effective approach to restoring and resuming their essential workplace functions.
The one hour webinar will look at the following areas:
- General pandemic health and safety response strategies within operations
- Remote worker capabilities and how to best utilise technology at such times
- Review and prepare work from home strategies
- Supporting employee health and wellness
- Internal communication and keeping employees safe and well prepared
- Looking beyond and ensuring EHS best practices are in place for business recovery and employees protection