Catherine Jordan, PhD - Product Specialist, EcoOnline Catherine has over 20 years’ experience working within HSEQ across many industry types and specialises in safety & quality management. She has worked within numerous business types within Food & Drink Retail, Catering and Manufacturing.
Acting on Incidents to Prevent Accidents in the Food & Beverage Industry
Title: Acting on Incidents to Prevent Accidents in the Food & Beverage Industry
Time: 1 hour
The food and beverage Industry comprise of 30 different sub-manufacturing sectors such as bakeries, meat and poultry processing, drink manufacturing, dairy processing and fish processing, to name a few.
In this webinar we will look at incident management in the sector and how good incident management policies, procedures and practices will lead to reduced accident rates. Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Demystifying the meaning of the terms – Accidents, Incidents, Near Miss, Good Catches and Dangerous Occurrences
- Practical advice on the management, prevention, reporting and recording of incidents
- Incidents as opportunities to prevent accidents and unnecessary cost
- Incidents and continuous improvement of safety systems and profit margins
- Incident management and compliance with ISO 9001/45001
- The value of employee participation in incident management
- The role of technology in meeting requirements
- Walk through of digital safety management solution
- Q&A session