In this webinar, EcoOnline’s in-house experts reflect on the 2021/2022 Health and Safety Executive (HSE) statistics. We take a closer look at what the new stats mean compared to previous years with a focus on the topics of chemical management, permit to work and EHS in the manufacturing industry.
Every year the HSE publish a range of statistics relating to health and safety in Great Britain. The data comes from a variety of sources and is produced by members of the Government Statistical Service. They provide statistics on work-related ill health and disease, workplace injury, working days lost and costs to Britain as a result of health and safety incidents, working conditions and management of health and safety in the workplace.
What to expect in this webinar:
- A summary of workplace health and safety
- Analysis of 2022 HSE statistics
- Enforcement and cost to Britain
- Where the manufacturing industry sits within the industry stats
- The importance of implementing a robust health, safety and risk management process.
- Audience Q&A