Dermot Dinan - Solutions Manager Ireland & UK Dermot has over 15 years experience in developing and deploying health and safety systems in a wide variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing and Consumer Goods.
Master COSHH Chemical Safety Management
Title: Master COSHH Chemical Safety Management
In this webinar we will go through the importance of managing your chemical safety effectively and efficiently, covering the following topics:
- Review of pain points, current processes and expectations
- Building your chemical inventory and safety data sheets
- COSHH and chemical safety best practices
- Understanding COSHH assessments
- Distributing completed assessments
- Monitoring compliance and legislation
- Walkthrough of our digital chemical safety solution
- Q&A session to answer your queries
This workshop provides an executive view on how to manage your chemicals and how to build a successful chemical safety management programme.
Henry Mooney - Dangerous Goods Advisor, EcoOnline With over 20 years’ experience working within chemical safety, Henry shares a great deal of expertise managing dangerous substances and working on COSHH Compliance. In addition Henry has worked with some of the largest companies across a multitude of industries.