As organisations have cautiously scaled down pandemic lockdown-induced home working, many have chosen not to bring formerly office-based workers back full time. Instead, a mixture of employee preferences, and potential business benefits, has prompted many organisations to set up hybrid work schedules. But how can safety and health practitioners help ensure that this new work pattern does not introduce new risks?
Our expert panel will discuss:
- The transition from lockdown homeworking to hybrid working
- What a hybrid working policy should cover
- Risk assessing home workspace
- DSE set up for hybrid workers
- How to avoid unnecessary stress and isolation
- The role digital solutions can play in supporting hybrid working