Title: The power of next actions in OHS
Date: 23rd September
Time: 12.00 pm (BST)
Duration: 1 hour
Companies dedicated to making a real difference in workplace OHS need to implement best practice action management. It is a fundamental component to showcase adherence to management standards under (the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) continuous improvement cycle for ISO 45001) and a must-have for showcasing safety compliance.
An OHS best-practice action management model needs to be easy to use for all staff, allow all employees to prioritise tasks, be interconnected to everything and everyone, and provide a rich visual real-time picture.
In this discussion, our experienced EHS panel will discuss all things action management such as:
- What are the barriers/challenges to effective action management?
- Sharing first-hand experience on the positive business impact since implementing digitalised OHS systems.
- The benefits of engaging staff in action management.
- Are there metrics or KPIs that should be reported on concerning action management?
- What does the future of action management look like in the workplace?