- Give us your inventory list and we source safety data sheets on your behalf.
- All the key elements in SDS is populated in Chemdoc system to update your hazard inventory.
- Always have your SDS updated. We continuously recontact manufacturers.
- Easily distribute safety data sheets.
Safety Data Sheet Management
Get your safety data sheets sourced for you
Simply tell us what products you have in your inventory and we do the rest.
- Our team contact manufacturers on your behalf to source up to date SDS.
- We check the SDS to ensure it is compliant with regulations relevant to your location.
- Don’t let your SDS fall into disrepair. We recontact manufacturers to keep SDS information accurate.
- All your SDS will be available in PDF and the status updated accordingly.
Safety data sheet management simplified
- We update your hazard inventory with key data from SDS.
- Instantly have all your chemical products organised by facility / department.
- You and your team can search by product name.
- Filter products by GHS classification.
Distribution of safety data sheets
- All your up to date SDS are stored in one central location.
- All employees can access SDS information and do risk assessments in the field on the go with our mobile app or via the online application.
- You and your staff can instantly get all the chemical information they need to make safe decisions in the workplace
Features available with Chemdoc
We work with you to build customisable COSHH Risk Assessment templates that work for your organisation.
Our on-line platform allows you to complete chemical safety reports which can be distributed to all employees within your business.
Create Chemical Labels in pdf format at a single click. Use one of our off the shelf templates or get the Chemdoc team to design a custom template to fit your needs.
Compare the substances in your inventory against regulatory lists including the REACH Candidate and authorization lists. Search your entire inventory for product ingredient substances. Search by CAS number, Substance Name or EC Number.
“all our Safety data sheets are GHS compliant, we have the most recent version and finally we have a system that is user friendly.”
Aileen Ashe, EHS Engineer, Merck