The EU Personal Data Management Regulations, GDPR, intend to create greater transparency about which information is stored about each one, and also provide everyone with an opportunity to have this information deleted.
EcoOnline meets your access and deletion requirements through:
- the ability to request access and limit your personal information
- the ability to delete them where possible
- the right to receive a copy of your personal information
- the right to know what personal information we have about you and what we use it for
- Complain about how personal information has been used
A claim for deletion of the personal data, or a complaint, can be made by contacting us by email: email@example.com We undertake to process the complaint within a reasonable time.