Date: 9th November
Time: 2:00 - 3:15pm GMT
Driving for work is a high-risk activity. People who drive for work are 40% more likely than other drivers to be involved in a collision and it's estimated that up to one third of all road traffic accidents involve someone who was at work at the time.
Road Safety should be a critical part of our everyday policies and mindset, but figures show incident rates are on an incline, resulting in devastation impacting lives, families and organisations. Companies play a big role in keeping their driving workers and road-users safe, whether that be through safety campaigns, training and culture or vehicle maintenance. In this webinar, our expert panel will describe how you can implement a comprehensive WRRR management process, focusing on best practise and practical examples. We will touch on:
- The WRRR Landscape including issues and stats
- Why Manage WRRR - your moral, legal and ethical obligations
- Associated risks
- Benefits of managing WRRR
- The rise of the "forgotten many” (Grey Fleet)
- What does a proactive "best practice" approach look like (and helping drivers be safer at work)
- How can technology help?
- Practical examples