Adel Lawson - HSEQ Manager Prolific HSE professional with experience in corporate, oil and gas, consulting and manufacturing environments. Decisive leader with a proven record of building and leading effective cross-functional, leadership and virtual teams, focused on the creation and implementation of exemplary HSE strategies.
The Importance of Good Catches and Reporting Near Misses
Title: The Importance of Good Catches and Reporting Near Misses
Time: 55 minutes
This webinar will look at how companies worldwide can approach near miss reporting in a way that can positively influence the culture within the workplace, as well as highlight some of the latest methodologies in ensuring a good program can be fully implemented and accepted within the organisation.
The webinar will discuss the following areas:
- The importance at looking at near miss reporting as an essential leading indicator
- Types of near misses and when they should be investigated
- Methods of encouraging near miss reporting within organisations
- The use of technology in supporting the implementation of a strong near miss reporting system
- Setting Key Performance Indicators when it comes to near miss reporting
Henry Mooney - Dangerous Goods Advisor, EcoOnline With over 20 years’ experience working within chemical safety, Henry shares a great deal of expertise managing dangerous substances and working on COSHH Compliance. In addition Henry has worked with some of the largest companies across a multitude of industries.