What is Safety audit?
A safety audit is completed by organisations to provide evidence of compliance with aspects of the legislations. It assists companies with the development and implementation of the Safety Management System at the company.
What is included in a Safety audit?
A safety audit may be completed on any aspect of health and safety at the organisation. The following are a list of potential audits which can be completed:
- Chemical storage, segregation, labelling and risk assessments.
- Risk assessments and risk management measures.
- Ergonomics and VDU assessments.
- Health & Safety documentation.
- Fire drill and first aid management.
What services can we assist with?
- Review of current safety auditing tools.
- Completion of chemical safety audit.
- Completion of additional health and safety audits.
- Provision of documented reports.