Return to Work
Overview - COVID-19: Return to Work
This training has been developed to help employers and employees as we begin the phase of returning to work. It is designed to inform workers about the risks and what steps we can take to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Why choose EcoOnline?
- First class trainers with real world experience.
- Wide variety of industry specific training courses.
- Flexible in relation to training programmes, durations, and locations.
- Tailored corporate group training.
- Flexible distance learning options for some courses.
- Visual electronic slides and interactive learning.
Who Should Attend
Employees who have been working from home during lockdown and will be returning to work for the first time under new measures.
At the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Recognise symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand how the virus spreads
- Know what to do if you develop symptoms in the workplace
- Initiate best practice for defence against contracting COVID-19
- Identify how to follow government protocol
- Implement safety measures in the workplace
- What Is COVID-19?
- At-risk Groups
- Recognising Symptoms
- How COVID-19 spreads
- What to do if you have symptoms
- Following Protocol/ Communications
- Hygiene Controls
- Social Distancing
- Defence/ Safety Measures
- Mental Well-being
Method of Delivery
Course Duration: 30 mins
No of Participants: The instructor student ratio is 1:10 for this course.
Evaluation / Certification
Evaluation: Pre-return to work form. Attendees sign this as confirmation of attendance.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser / Health and Safety Qualification.
“Without EcoOnline, we would have had to hire an extra person to handle all our safety data sheets!"
- Juliana Hestad, Product Manager, Valvoline Oil AS
Contact us to explore your safety training needs
If you would like to talk to someone in relation to your Safety Training needs, contact our team today.