Title: The Use of Technology in Safety and Employee Wellness
Time: 50 minutes
This webinar explores some of the latest technological advancements in the field of occupational health and safety, by attending the session, attendees can expect to gain good understanding of the following areas:
- Some of the latest technological advancements in the field of health and safety management
- The role of technology in both eliminating risk as well as minimising much of the administrative side associated with health and safety compliance requirements
- How some of these advancements have changed our overall outlook on health and safety and allowed businesses to focus on more leading indicators within their operations
- The role of technology in better supporting employee wellbeing within the workplace and beyond
- The role of virtual reality, wearable technology, lone worker applications, journey management software and behavioural data capture in providing a safer workplace.