Segregation of Healthcare Risk Waste
Overview - Segregation of Healthcare Risk Waste
In accordance with the chapter 1.3 of the ADR European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road regulations, employees involved in the transport of dangerous goods must have training commensurate to their duties. This training provides information on the segregation and packaging of healthcare risk waste.
Why choose EcoOnline?
- First class trainers with real world experience.
- Wide variety of industry specific training courses.
- Flexible in relation to training programmes, durations, and locations.
- Tailored corporate group training.
- Flexible distance learning options for some courses.
- Visual electronic slides and interactive learning.
Introduction of healthcare risk waste
- Healthcare waste
- Categories of healthcare waste
- Segregation of healthcare risk waste
- Packaging of healthcare risk Waste
- Transport requirements
- Know the legislation relating to healthcare risk waste
- Be able to recognise healthcare risk waste
- Apply the methodology for waste identification, classification and disposal
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the waste management chain
- Identify opportunities for waste minimisation
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
“Without EcoOnline, we would have had to hire an extra person to handle all our safety data sheets!"
- Juliana Hestad, Product Manager, Valvoline Oil AS
Contact us to explore your safety training needs
If you would like to talk to someone in relation to your Safety Training needs, contact our team today.Get In Touch