Transport of Patient Specimens by Road
and Air Training
Transport of Patient Specimens by Road and Air Training
The main aim of this course is to provide training to staff on the correct method of transporting patient specimens by road and air.
Why choose EcoOnline?
- First class trainers with real world experience.
- Wide variety of industry specific training courses.
- Flexible in relation to training programmes, durations, and locations.
- Tailored corporate group training.
- Flexible distance learning options for some courses.
- Visual electronic slides and interactive learning.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- Know hazards associated with the transport of patient specimens.
- Be familiar with the legislation associated with the transport of patient specimens.
- Differentiate and identify Category A and B Specimens.
- Package Category A and B Specimens for transport by road and air.
- Know the additional requirements for transport Category A Patient Specimens.
- Be aware of the hazards associated with the transport of refrigerated specimens.
- Package refrigerated specimens for transport by road.
- Be familiar with the additional requirements for transport or patient specimens by air.
Category A Specimens
Category B Specimens
Packaging for transport of Category B Specimens
Packaging for transport of Category A Specimens.
Transport of Refrigerated Specimens
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
“Without EcoOnline, we would have had to hire an extra person to handle all our safety data sheets!"
- Juliana Hestad, Product Manager, Valvoline Oil AS
Contact us to explore your safety training needs
If you would like to talk to someone in relation to your Safety Training needs, contact our team today.Get In Touch