Following the feedback received from our recent webinar titled “The rise and prevention of MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders) in the office environment” we have put a video together answering your most pressing questions in relation to this key topic.
Gerry McIntyre, Shannon PT, and Dermot Dinan Sales Manager, UK and Ireland, EcoOnline answer some of your important questions about musculoskeletal disorders in the workplace:
- Are there any recommended exercises/stretches to help with upper crossed syndrome?
- What can you do to help people with Ankylosing spondylitis?
- Are headaches connected to posture or are they just from looking at the screen too long?
- Do you have anything educational to give employees? We issue DSE assessments but how can we be more proactive in protecting our staff?
- If you have scoliosis, how can you ensure you are not pelvic tilting? Can the condition be reversed with correct posture alignment?
- With the push for hot desking becoming more prevalent, what can we do to minimise the impact on the body?
- When driving for long periods and getting in and out of the car regularly, are you better off driving a vehicle that is a higher ride from the ground?
If you missed the original session, you can register for free to listen back to the on-demand recording here. Our speakers take an in-depth look at the increasing numbers of MSDs being reported in the office environment and goes through the basics of ensuring your staff are protected.
Solutions Manager, EcoOnline
EcoOnline's EHS Suite
EcoOnline is committed to your success. We take pride in helping thousands of people every day, to manage their chemical inventory and EHS tasks. We have taken a complicated process and created a simplified solution which creates more sustainable businesses and contributes to achieving
greater economic growth.
Learn more on EcoOnline EHS Suite by clicking below or simply Request a Demo