Sarah has over 10 years’ experience working as a consultant providing guidance in chemical safety and regulatory compliance across a range of industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing and consumer goods. Sarah has used her expertise to ensure companies are fully compliant with legislative requirements.
Free In Person Seminar
Managing Dangerous Substances in the Workplace
What will you learn from attending our Seminar?
- An overview of chemical safety in the workplace.
- 10 steps to chemical safety in the workplace.
- Best practice in completing chemical risk assessments.
- When a safety data sheet is required and its key elements.
The benefits of attending our Seminar:
- Obtain information on the latest chemical safety best practices.
- How technology can help you manage chemical safety efficiently.
- Certificate of attendance for all attendees
- Complimentary Lunch and networking session for all attendees
The free half-day seminar will address quality, environment and health and safety personnel across a range of industries who use chemical products for daily tasks, such as manufacturing facilities, government bodies, for example, county councils and transport groups, third-level education facilities etc.
All attendees will also get CPD accreditation.