Build checklists, conduct inspections and assign actions
Simply configure and create safety audit templates and checklists
Effectively monitor EHS audit performances and assigned corrective actions
Enable scheduling, automated notifications and reminders
Introduce instant and on-the-go safety audit reporting
“When comparing solutions from different vendors during the procurement phase, we found that EcoOnline's OSH software is of a high standard. Compared to similar solutions for former experiences, I have been positively surprised."Marko Sulasalmi, HSEQ Manager, Wihuri.
Understand your safety audit data and make data-driven decisions with confidence
- Use our best practice templates or quickly create your own to ensure standardisation across your organisation.
- All modules are underpinned by a powerful graph database which makes connections between data better than any other kind of database
- Our mobile first approach introduces instant, on-the go inspections and audit reporting. Mobile audits work offline and can be synced up when signal becomes available.
Easily allow management to review audit outcomes transparently
- Easily schedule audits and inspections and instantly see upcoming and completed audits.
- Ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities to be proactive and track completed corrective actions.
- Effectively monitor audit performance, outcomes and assigned corrective actions, visually and transparently, as a percentage metric.
Get rid of slow and cumbersome paper-based audit reporting systems
- Automate scheduling notification to your staff to ensure audits are conducted effectively and in a timely manner.
- Create and configure anything from scoring methods, form layouts and checklists, to questionnaires and scoring rules.
- A streamlined process means you can use audit data to spot patterns and set alerts when key thresholds are reached.
Gain control of your workplace safety with easy to use processes
Perform the Audit within your organisation
Audits and Inspections are a step-by-step process for ensuring health and safety procedures are conducted and carried our correctly.
Consider the measures in place
Assess the controls you have in place and ask: is there a possibility that a hazard could occur and what needs to be implemented to reduce the risk of hazards occurring.
Review and revise your findings
You must review the controls you have put in place and introduce and update controls if necessary.
Key Features of Audit Management
Reporting and Analytics
How to become ISO 45001 certified
According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), over 7 600 people die each day from work-related accidents or diseases – that’s over 2.78 million every year. The human cost of this daily...Learn More
Every year the Occupational Safety and Health Administration releases a list of the most noted safety and health violations in the US. At the annual National Safety Council Congress and Expo. In...Learn More
How to fulfill the regulatory demands for occupational safety
Legislation should not be the primary motivation for managing occupational safety and health in the workplace. Laws and regulations, on the other hand, are designed specifically to protect the health ...Learn More
Learn more about our customers
Administrative Co-ordinator, EcoOnline
Get started with Audits Management today
Book a demo with one of our consultants to discuss digitizing your EHS processes with Audit Management.
You can also start a free trial and try it out for yourself.