Chemical Safety Awareness Training including Spill Control
Chemical Agent Risk Assessment Training
Where there are chemicals in the workplace, employers are required to provide training appropriate to employee’s duties. This training provides information for working safely with workplace chemicals.
Why choose EcoOnline?
- First class trainers with real world experience.
- Wide variety of industry specific training courses.
- Flexible in relation to training programmes, durations, and locations.
- Tailored corporate group training.
- Flexible distance learning options for some courses.
- Visual electronic slides and interactive learning.
At the end of this course, attendees will:
- Be familiar with the legislation associated with the chemical safety and chemical labeling.
- Know the routes of workplace exposure.
- Be familiar with the health effects of workplace chemicals.
- Be aware of chemical labelling and the classification of hazardous chemical.
- Know the requirements for chemical agent risk assessments , chemical safety training and personal protective equipment.
- Be familiar with safety data sheets
- Be aware of the storage and segregation requirements associated with workplace chemicals
- Know how to control chemical spills.
- Introduction to chemicals
- Routes of entry
- Health effects
- Classification of hazardous chemicals
- Chemical labelling
- Global Harmonised System labelling (GHS)
- Chemical types
- Safe use of chemicals
- Chemical agent risk assessments
- Chemical storage
- Chemical segregation
- Control of hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Spill control
Certificate of Attendance. Valid for two years.
Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Qualification
Chemical Safety Specialist
“Without EcoOnline, we would have had to hire an extra person to handle all our safety data sheets!"
- Juliana Hestad, Product Manager, Valvoline Oil AS
Contact us to explore your safety training needs
If you would like to talk to someone in relation to your Safety Training needs, contact our team today.